Thursday 5 April 2018

Jawas Hanging Around..?



I had to look twice when I passed this sight the other day. And had it been dark I would probably have gotten quite a shock too. These are shrubs that have been protected for the winter by being wrapped up with sackcloth, but it can't just be me that sees a line of Jawas.. can it? (Jawas, by the way, are the cute busybody little creatures introduced in the first Star Wars film, you know, the ones in the desert on Tatooine who salvage droids). Well, if there were any droids passing here I'm pretty sure they'd be quite safe as these particular Jawas seem more drunk than busy. I just thought it was an amusing sight, worthy of sharing here. If you're not a fan of Star Wars, feel free to move along –these may not be the Jawas you are looking for! (Sorry)

Location: Oslo, Norway

No comments:

Post a Comment