Saturday 10 May 2014

Boat on the Beach

Back at last - I have been having severe network problems over the last few weeks, so this is my first post in a while. However, I have been photographing a lot and one of the things I discovered by not being online for a while was that I had far more time available! And this has given me the opportunity to sort out pictures and have a general spring cleaning and organizing session of my archive. And I have also been learning more about light – which is what it is really all about. I will soon be out on the road again, and am looking forward to some exciting new photography projects in the coming few months. Meanwhile here is a boat I came across on a beach on the eastern coast of Corfu last summer. I was a perfect day and the boat was perfectly cute –like a toy boat really, although it is actually a little fishing vessel. I like the colours and the brightness of the sea and sky. Hopeful this summer will be equally bright and equally colourful. Location: Corfu, Greece

No comments:

Post a Comment