Tuesday 10 July 2018

Le Tour Underway!



I should have posted this one a few days ago when my favourite sporting event of the year –Le Tour de France– started, but like some of the riders, I am a little behind. However, there are three whole weeks of cycling to enjoy. Conditions in France are, of course, nothing like as severe as seen here, and (surprise, surprise) this picture is not from this week but some months ago when snow covered our city for weeks and weeks and only the brave took to cycling –skiing was much more practical. But I liked the image of the bicycle in the snow enough to keep it "on ice" until now. With our current heatwave it is almost refreshing to see a picture that has a winter theme, n'est pas? Anyway, I hope you enjoy the thrill of the Tour as much as I am, and may your bicycle always be there for you when you need it!

Location: Oslo, Norway

No comments:

Post a Comment