Tuesday 11 August 2015

Canine Patisserie

Well, I'm tempted to say "only in America" but I am sure I will be proven wrong. Everything on display here –every delicious-looking snack, cookie and cake is purely for our four-footed friends. And for the somewhat exclusive upper-market ones, at that. This is only one part of an entire store for such pampered pooches –elsewhere on display one could find designer baskets, food bowls and outfits and any number of luxurious (and expensive) playthings. And not only for the discerning dog customer,the shop also caters for the most choosy of cats. Such is Florida where pets frequently deserve –and get– the very best. Were I a dog the pastry "fun bones" at $2.99 a piece would be right up my street. Perhaps in the next life? Location: Miami, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment